Charged with an OUI and have no idea what to do or what happens next? It’s normal to have questions, especially if this is your first serious brush with the criminal justice system. Browse Nate Amendola Defense’s online FAQs for answers to common queries about Massachusetts OUI cases.
- Is an OUI a Misdemeanor or a Felony?
- What are My Rights If I Get Pulled Over on Suspicion of OUI?
- How long does it take to settle a domestic violence case?
- How Long is my Driver’s License Suspended If I Get Arrested for an OUI?
- How Does a Police Officer Determine Impairment?
- Why are OUI arrests so common in Massachusetts?
- Operating Under the Influence (OUI) Defense FAQs
Nate Amendola contact