Facing criminal charges can be a frightening and confusing experience. If you made a mistake or got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, you probably have questions about the charges and potential penalties, your legal rights and options, and how our skilled legal team can resolve your case, mitigate collateral consequences, and help you find support for underlying issues like drug or alcohol addiction. Browse our FAQs for answers.
- Am I going to jail if convicted?
- Do body cavity searches violate my Fourth Amendment rights?
- How long does it take to settle a domestic violence case?
- How can accusations of domestic violence affect my child custody case?
- What’s the Difference Between a Restraining Order and a No-Contact Order?
- What is probable cause in a Massachusetts domestic violence case?
- What is Perjury in Massachusetts?
- Is an OUI a Misdemeanor or a Felony?
- What is the age of consent in Massachusetts?
- What should I do If I am falsely accused of sexual assault in Massachusetts?
- What’s the best defense to a weapons crime in Massachusetts?
- How long do you go to jail for sexual assault?
- Do I Need a Lawyer For a Clerk Magistrate Hearing?
- What are the penalties for sexual assault in Massachusetts?
- What happens at a Clerk’s Hearing?
- What are My Rights If I Get Pulled Over on Suspicion of OUI?
- I’ve been charged with an OUI. What are my options?
- How Long is my Driver’s License Suspended If I Get Arrested for an OUI?
- How Does a Police Officer Determine Impairment?
- Why are OUI arrests so common in Massachusetts?
- Operating Under the Influence (OUI) Defense FAQs
Nate Amendola contact