Arrested and Charged With a Crime in Norwell?
Defense Attorney Nate Amendola Can Help
At Nate Amendola Defense, our Norwell criminal defense lawyer is a formidable, diligent, and justice-driven advocate for clients. Our law firm is devoted to defending the rights, freedom, and future of good people who are going through difficult situations. If you or your family member were arrested and charged with a criminal offense, we are here to help you determine the best path forward. For a strictly confidential, no-obligation review of your case with a top-rated Plymouth County criminal defense attorney, please contact us at our Norwell law office today.
We Defend the Full Range of Misdemeanor and Felony Charges in Norwell, MA
Clerk Magistrate Hearings
Our attorneys advocate for clients facing Clerk Magistrate Hearings in Norwell, MA. We understand the importance of these hearings as they determine whether criminal charges are issued. Our team works diligently to present compelling arguments, potentially avoiding the escalation of charges and preventing long-lasting consequences on your record. Contact one of our Norwell criminal defense lawyers who has experience with clerk magistrate hearings for immediate help with your case.
Assault and Battery
We defend clients against assault and battery charges in Norwell, MA. Our skilled attorneys analyze each case thoroughly to develop effective defense strategies. Whether it is self-defense, consent, or mistaken identity, we strive to protect your rights and achieve the best possible outcome in these serious matters. Contact our Norwell assault and battery criminal defense attorneys today.
Drunk Driving (OUI)
Drunk driving is one of the most common criminal charges filed in Plymouth County, Massachusetts. An Operating Under the Influence (OUI) charge in Massachusetts can carry serious criminal penalties, including loss of license and even jail time. We investigate the circumstances surrounding your arrest, challenge evidence, and work tirelessly to minimize the impact on your life and your license. If you or your family member was arrested for intoxicated driving, please contact our Norwell OUI defense lawyer today.
Domestic Violence Charges
A domestic violence case should always be handled with the greatest level of care, sensitivity, and personalized support. Our compassionate Norwell domestic violence defense attorneys understand the difficult nature of domestic violence charges in Massachusetts. We work closely with clients to navigate the complex legal system, protect their rights, and seek favorable resolutions.
Drug Offense Charges
Our Norwell drug crimes defense lawyer has the skills, experience, and expertise to take on the full spectrum of drug offenses, including possession charges, distribution charges, and manufacturing charges. Were you arrested and charged with any type of drug-related offense in Norwell? It is imperative that you have a knowledgeable advocate on your side. We examine each case in detail, identifying weaknesses in the prosecution’s case and advocating for alternative resolutions like drug treatment programs. Count on us to passionately defend your rights and fight for a just outcome. Contact our Norwell office today for a completely confidential consultation.
All firearms offenses are serious crimes. In some cases, a person may even face a federal criminal charge for an alleged firearms violation. Our Norwell criminal legal team has extensive experience defending clients against firearms offenses. We understand the severity of these charges and work to challenge evidence, uncover errors in police procedure, and present strong arguments on your behalf. Trust us to protect your rights and freedom in these high-stakes cases. Do not go it alone: Contact our Norwell weapons charges defense attorney for guidance and support.
Violent Criminal Offenses
Accused of a violent criminal offense in Norwell? Massachusetts prosecutors take these crimes very grimly. You could face stiff criminal penalties, potentially including an extended prison sentence. We defend all types of violent criminal charges. Our Norwell violent crimes defense lawyer provides proactive, strategic, and future-focused representation. Contact us today for help.
Sex Crimes Charges
Sex crimes allegations carry an enormous amount of stigma. Being convicted of a sex-based offense in Massachusetts could cost you your rights, your freedom, your reputation, and your future. There could be both personal and professional repercussions. Depending on the specific nature of the allegations, you could even end up facing the possibility of lifetime registration as a sex offender. With so much on the line, you need a knowledgeable advocate on your team. Our team of Norwell sex crimes defense attorneys are compassionate, non-judgemental, and solutions-forward advocates for defendants. Every person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. You have the right to raise a zealous defense against sex crimes allegations.
It’s not too late
Charged With a Crime in Norwell, Massachusetts?
Know Your Legal Rights
Arrested and facing a criminal charge in Plymouth County? It is imperative that you know your rights. Awareness of your rights can put you in a far better position to protect yourself and defend a misdemeanor or felony criminal charge. Here are four key things that you need to know about your rights if you were arrested and charged with a crime in Norwell:
- You Have the Right to Remain Silent: The right to remain silent is one of the most fundamental legal rights afforded to anyone accused of a crime. This right is protected under the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which states that no person “shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself.” When you are arrested or questioned by the police, you are under no obligation to provide any information beyond your basic identifying information. Always exercise your right to remain silent. If you want to make a statement to the police, work with our Norwell defense attorney.
- You Have the Right to Be Free From Unreasonable Searches/Seizures: The Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution protects every citizen from unreasonable searches and seizures. Law enforcement officers cannot search you, your property, or seize any evidence without a valid reason. In many cases, a search warrant issued by a judge is required for law enforcement to conduct a search. If a search is conducted without a probable cause or a proper warrant, any evidence collected may be deemed inadmissible in court. Our Norwell criminal defense lawyers can help you take action against an illegal search.
- You Have the Right to a Fair Trial: Every person charged with a crime in Massachusetts is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. A fair trial before an impartial jury of your peers is at the very foundation of our criminal justice system. Among other things, defendants have the right to confront witnesses, present evidence in their defense, and testify on their own behalf if they choose to do so.
- You Have the Right to a Criminal Defense Lawyer: Your most important right is your right to professional legal representation. Do not take on police and prosecutors alone. Our Norwell, MA criminal defense lawyer will play a critical role in protecting your rights, challenging the prosecution’s evidence, ensuring that you receive a fair trial, and developing a strategy to protect your freedom and your future.
Norwell Defense Lawyer Nate Amendola
Helps Good People Navigate Challenging Times
When facing a criminal charge in Norwell, you may be feeling stressed out, worried for your future, and unsure of whether to turn for help. Our criminal defense law firm is here to be your first and last call. Our founder Nate Amendola is an experienced, solutions-focused criminal defense advocate with a passion for helping good people navigate some of the most challenging times. When you contact our Norwell law office, you will have an opportunity to consult with a Massachusetts criminal defense attorney who can:
- Listen to your story and answer questions about your case;
- Thoroughly investigate the criminal charges against you;
- Help you evaluate all options to best navigate the justice system; and
- Take whatever legal action is needed to protect your rights, freedom, and future.
Check Our Google Reviews
Hear What Our Clients Have to Say
Nate Amendola Defense is a Norwell-based criminal defense firm that goes the extra mile to do what is best for clients. We are firmly committed to the principle that every person deserves an opportunity to have their day in court. It is our mission to ensure that you receive the highest level of personalized legal guidance. Here are some of the things that our former clients have to say:
- “Nate Amendola is EVERYTHING you’d want in a lawyer. Nate takes the time to answer every single one of your questions, proposes scenarios and situations so that you are stringently prepared for any type of outcome.” -Julianna
- “We decided to engage Nate as our attorney after he came highly recommended by a family member. Good thing we did! Nate is a relentless advocate with an unparalleled reputation in the state. It is clear why everyone loves working with Nate: he’s informed, confident, kind, and professional.” -Candee
- “Nate took a very stressful situation for me and helped me to make a lot of sense of it. He is very patient and knowledgeable, and has a calming and straightforward approach to his business. If you are looking for a quality defense attorney and some peace of mind, I would definitely recommend this service!” -Shane
It Is Confidential
Contact Our Norwell Criminal Defense Attorney Today
At Nate Amendola Defense, our Norwell criminal defense lawyer has the professional expertise that you can trust during even the most challenging of circumstances. We are here to be your first and last call. Arrested in Norwell, MA? Call us now or connect with us online to set up a fully confidential, no obligation initial consultation. From our Norwell law office, we defend criminal charges in Plymouth County and throughout the surrounding region in the South Shore.
Nate Amendola contact
Your First and Last Call
It's not too late
It's not too late