Accused of a Sex Crime?
You Need a Top Norwell Sex Crimes Defense Lawyer
At Nate Amendola Defense, our Norwell sex crimes defense attorney is an experienced, reliable advocate for defendants. Our legal team helps good people navigate some of the most difficult situations. If you or your family member is facing a criminal charge, we can help. For a strictly confidential case review with a top Massachusetts sex crimes defense lawyer, please contact us at our Norwell law office today.
It’s not too late
Every Sex Crimes Allegation is a Very Serious Matter: Professional Representation Matters
Facing a sex-based criminal allegation is a gravely serious issue. Any such accusations can have profound consequences for your future—including your reputation, livelihood, and your freedom. It is vital to remember everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty—but that does not mean that establishing your innocence will be easy.
Navigating the criminal justice process without expert top-end legal advice is perilous. Do not face these charges alone. Your future is at stake. Act now: Contact an experienced Norwell, MA sex crimes defense attorney right away. The sooner you act, the better position you will be in to effectively respond to the allegations being raised.
We Handle All Types of Sex Crimes Charges in Norwell, MA
With a conveniently located law office here in Norwell, we are well-situated to handle the full spectrum of sex crimes charges. No matter the specific allegations that you are facing, we are ready to help you determine the best course of action. Each charge carries its own unique challenges and legal intricacies. Our in-depth knowledge of the law allows us to strategize the most effective defense, challenging the prosecution’s case at every turn. Along with other sex crimes charges, our Norwell, MA criminal defense attorney has the skills and experience to defend:
- Simple or non-aggravated rape
- Aggravated rape
- Rape of a child under 16
- Aggravated rape of a child under 16
- Statutory rape
- Aggravated statutory rape
- Assault with intent to rape
- Drugging a person for intercourse
An Overview of
Defense You Can Raise in a Sex Crimes Case
When accused of a sex crime, a strong defense strategy is vital. Broadly speaking, the defenses against sex crime charges can be divided into three categories. You may be able to defend a sex crimes charge in Norwell on any of the following grounds:
- It Was Not Me: You may also hear this referred to as the “mistaken identity” defense. In such a case, the accused asserts they were not the perpetrator of the alleged act. This can be supported by presenting an alibi, challenging the reliability of the victim’s identification, or casting doubt on the forensic evidence. The reality is that mistaken identity does happen, especially when the victim does not have a pre-existing relationship with the perpetrator.
- It Did Not Happen: A type of defense strategy asserts that the alleged incident simply did not occur. It may involve questioning the credibility of the accuser, presenting conflicting evidence, or suggesting the accuser has a motive to fabricate the charges. It could also involve challenging the consistency and details of the accuser’s account. False allegations of sex crimes can be challenged zealously in court.
- It Happened, But Was Not a Crime (Consent): In some cases, the defense acknowledges that the sexual encounter occurred but maintains it was consensual and thus, not a crime. It is a defense strategy that can be complex, as it involves demonstrating that consent was given, and may depend heavily on the specific circumstances of the case.
Why You Can Rely On Our
Norwell Sex Offense Defense Lawyer
Facing an allegation of a sex-based offense is incredibly stressful. These crimes carry severe criminal penalties and deep stigma. Our founder and lead defense attorney Nate Amendola is strongly committed to the core principle of the American justice system: Every person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. You have the right to defend yourself against a sex crime allegation. When you contact our Norwell criminal defense firm, you will be to connect with a lawyer who provides:
- Personalized Representation: We firmly believe that every case is unique and requires a tailored approach. Our Norwell sex crimes defense lawyer takes the time to understand your specific circumstances, the charges against you, and the potential defenses available. Our personalized representation ensures that we develop a strategy aligned with your best interests and designed to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Open and Ongoing Communication: We prioritize maintaining an open line of communication with our clients. With our Norwell, MA defense lawyer, you will always be kept informed about every development in your case and have all your questions and concerns addressed promptly. Our attorney-client relationship is based on transparency, trust, and mutual respect.
- A Solutions-Driven Approach: We focus on results. Our Norwell sex crimes defense attorney leverages extensive legal knowledge, courtroom experience, and strategic thinking to navigate the complexities of your case. Whether it’s negotiating with prosecutors, challenging evidence, or arguing on your behalf in court, our approach is always geared towards finding the most effective solution.
- Help With the Collateral Consequences: Sex crime charges can have far-reaching impacts beyond the legal consequences. Along with other things, the collateral consequences might include damage to your reputation, employment challenges, and strained personal relationships. We are here to guide you through these matters, offering advice on how to mitigate their impact and rebuild your life during and after the legal process.
Norwell Sex Crimes Defense Lawyer Today
At Nate Amendola Defense, our Norwell sex crimes defense attorney is standing by, ready to protect your rights. Arrested and charged with a sex offense? You do not have to go through the criminal justice process alone. We are here to help.
Reach out to us now by phone at 781-740-0800 or contact us online to set up your strictly confidential, no-obligation case review. With a legal office in Norwell, we defend sex crime charges in Plymouth County and throughout the entire surrounding region.
Nate Amendola contact