Areas We serve
Our Massachusetts Criminal Defense Team Advocates Tirelessly for Justice
Good people can end up in bad situations. At Nate Amendola Defense, we are a Massachusetts criminal defense law firm that is devoted to providing focused, determined, and compassionate legal representation to our clients. If you have any specific questions about a criminal charge, we are ready to help. For a fully confidential, no obligation consultation with a top Massachusetts criminal defense lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact us at our Norwell law office today.
We Provide Top Quality, Results-Focused Criminal Defense Representation in Massachusetts
With a conveniently located law office in Norwell, our legal team handles misdemeanor and felony criminal charges throughout the surrounding region. Regardless of the specific situation that you find yourself in, we are prepared to put in the resources and attention to detail needed to protect your rights and secure your future. Along with other communities in Plymouth County, Barnstable County, Norfolk County, Bristol County, and Nantucket County, our Massachusetts criminal defense attorney serves:
- Barnstable: If you or your loved one was arrested and charged with a crime in Barnstable, our Barnstable criminal defense attorney is standing by ready to help.
- Plymouth: Our Plymouth criminal defense lawyer is proud to support good people who find themselves in bad situations in the community.
- Quincy: We have extensive experience handling criminal cases in Quincy. If you or your family member needs legal help, contact our Quincy criminal defense attorney today.
- Norwell: Our Norwell Criminal Defense Lawyer is here to support you and all your loved ones if you were ever arrested and charged with a crime in Norwell.
We have experience with a wide range of criminal cases in Massachusetts, including operating under the influence (OUI) charges, domestic violence charges, sex crimes charges, drug offenses, assault & battery charges, violent criminal offenses, firearms offenses, and Clerk Magistrate Hearings. Whether you are facing a misdemeanor offense or felony offense, you need a strong and relentless advocate in your corner.
It’s not too late
Why Choose Us?
About Nate Amendola Defense
Our founding attorney Nate Amendola is a cool, calm, collected, and fierce litigator. Your case matters. We are proactive and we stand head and shoulders above the average criminal defense law firm. With our exceptional legal team, you will get access to:
- A Commitment to Your Case: We are committed to you and your future. We invest time and effort into understanding the intricacies of your case, ensuring that you receive the best possible defense. Personalized criminal defense representation is a must.
- Open and Honest Communication: Transparency is paramount to our practice. We maintain open lines of communication with our clients, keeping them informed of case developments and legal options. You should never be in the dark about your case.
- A Solutions-Driven Legal Approach: We take a proactive approach to problem-solving, utilizing innovative strategies and cutting-edge legal research to build strong defenses. Our team employs a solutions-driven mindset, working diligently to deliver the best outcome.
- A Trial-Tested, Imposing Presence: Standing at 6’6 with a strong record in the court, Nate Amendola is a trial-tested and imposing presence. He takes a friendly, yet firm approach to cases ensuring that our clients’ rights and interests are protected every step of the way.
Check Our Google Reviews
Hear What Our Clients Have to Say
We do not take a one-size-fits-all approach to criminal defense. It is our fundamental mission to ensure that every person we represent receives personalized and attentive guidance and support from our law firm. We encourage you to review testimonials from our former clients and history of case results and to contact us directly if you have any specific questions about your case. Here are some of the things that our clients have to say:
- “Nate was an excellent lawyer. He was able to explain to me the situation and gave great guidance. Nate was always very responsive to my questions and handled all matters very professionally and timely. I would highly recommend Nate Amendola and his legal services.” -Michael
- “Nate is an exceptional lawyer. He’s thoughtful, detail-oriented & a great listener. These skills combined with his ruthless work ethic and firm grip on our justice system yields positive results. He’s the best defense attorney on the South Shore!!” -Shanaz
- “This was my first time ever being in a complicated situation involving the law and I was clueless and also very nervous about the whole process but Nate was able to keep me calm and was very thorough and explained everything as it happened.” -Brittany
- “Like many others have said in prior reviews Nate Amendola is exactly who you want if you are in need of a defense lawyer. He is dedicated to you and your case and will take the time to make sure you understand everything that is going on. “ -Tyler
You do not have to figure out a complicated legal matter on your own. If you or your loved one is caught up in a bad situation, we are more than happy to sit down with you and discuss your rights, your options, and the next steps in the process during a confidential initial consultation.
Your Trusted Criminal Defense Attorney
Schedule a Confidential Consultation With Our Massachusetts Defense Attorney Today
At Nate Amendola Defense, we are here to be your first and last call. we proudly serve our clients in Norwell, Barnstable, Plymouth, Quincy and all South Shore. You deserve comprehensive, reliable legal representation. To set up your fully confidential, no commitment appointment with an attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us today. From our law office in Norwell, we are committed to providing top quality criminal defense representation throughout the whole region.
Nate Amendola contact